- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Whether it's pitch black or the sun is starting to set, the NAO Reactive Rechargeable Headlamp by Petzl® knows exactly what you need to keep you comfortable and upright so you don't miss that hole in the ground.
- REACTIVE LIGHTING technology has a sensor to detect ambient light, allowing it to adapt its beam patter and power automatically.
- Increased lighting duration due to optimal settings from automatic adjustment.
- Regulate light intensity, time and distance based on activity.
- Multifunction on-and-off switch can be locked to avoid accidental activation.
- Lithium-Ion battery performs well at low temperatures.
- Lithium-Ion battery can be replaced with two AAA batteries if needed(performance will be reduced).
- Zephyr headband is adjustable and stable for a comfortable and snug fit.
- User customizable lighting with OS by Petzl software:
•Regulate light intensity, time and distance based on activity.
•Register up to four activity provides on the headlamp.
•Create up to five light levels per mode.
•Create and share personalized profiles.
- Two lighting modes:
•Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
•11.8 in / 30 cm USB cable.
- Weight: 187 g.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the NAO Reactive Rechargeable Headlamp by Petzl. Sorry!
Interested in new Petzl products?
Because of Petzl’s diversified industrial expertise, they are able to create climbing gear that is of the utmost degree of safety. As an industry leader, the safety requirements for their gear exceed current standards, setting the bar even higher than the industry standard. Petzl employs different testing and inspecting methods to verify the quality of their products throughout the manufacturing process.
Petzl is trusted as the leading innovator in the vertical world, associated with all major underground, alpine and Himalayan adventures, dating as far back as the 1970’s. Each Petzl product is designed to meet an exact and precise need with all possible uses and associated risks analyzed.