- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fits like a driving glove but durable like a work glove, the CORDEX Belay/Rap Glove by Petzl is versatile and extremely durable.
- Ergonomic cut for high dexterity without being too tight.
- Made of high quality goat skin for the perfect balance between durability and dexterity.
- Durable double layer of leather at high wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger).
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon for excellent fit and ventilation.
- Low profile neoprene cuffs with Velcro® closure.
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the CORDEX Belay/Rap Glove by Petzl. Sorry!
Interested in new Petzl products?
Because of Petzl’s diversified industrial expertise, they are able to create climbing gear that is of the utmost degree of safety. As an industry leader, the safety requirements for their gear exceed current standards, setting the bar even higher than the industry standard. Petzl employs different testing and inspecting methods to verify the quality of their products throughout the manufacturing process.
Petzl is trusted as the leading innovator in the vertical world, associated with all major underground, alpine and Himalayan adventures, dating as far back as the 1970’s. Each Petzl product is designed to meet an exact and precise need with all possible uses and associated risks analyzed.