- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take your headlamp to new levels with the Accu Core by Petzl®.
- This rechargeable battery kit comes with the Core lithium-Ion battery pack, which is easy to use, recharges in three hours, and provides extended battery life during cold-weather conditions.
- Core battery installs easily into headlamps in Petzl Tikka 2 or Zipka 2 line; compatible with Tikkina 2, Tikka 2, Zipka 2, Tikka Plus 2, Zipka Plus 2 and Tikka XP 2 headlamps.
- Includes a Lithium-ion polymer 900 mAh battery can be recharged up to 300 times, making the battery life equivalent to that of more than 900 AAA alkaline batteries.
- Includes a USB attachment, which connects the charger to your computer.
- You can also download the OS by Petzl software to customize your headlamps performance, adapt lighting, and so much more.
- Battery charge indicator LEDs show how much battery life is left while light is in use. LEDs also show the status of the battery while charging.
- Battery recharges in about 3 hrs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Accu Core Rechargeable Battery by Petzl. Sorry!
Interested in new Petzl products?
Because of Petzl’s diversified industrial expertise, they are able to create climbing gear that is of the utmost degree of safety. As an industry leader, the safety requirements for their gear exceed current standards, setting the bar even higher than the industry standard. Petzl employs different testing and inspecting methods to verify the quality of their products throughout the manufacturing process.
Petzl is trusted as the leading innovator in the vertical world, associated with all major underground, alpine and Himalayan adventures, dating as far back as the 1970’s. Each Petzl product is designed to meet an exact and precise need with all possible uses and associated risks analyzed.