- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Fashion-forward for a girl on the move.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Shiny patent or trendy houndstooth make Natasha one to be remembered.
- Leather or fabric upper.
- Smooth leather lining and insole for superior comfort.
- Flexible design creates natural motion for healthy foot development.
- Hook-and-loop closure.
- Flex™ offers an additional 2mm insole to truly provide the most accurate fit. Insoles can eventually be removed as the child grows to extend the length of wear.
- Heels are protected by shock absorbing cushions that protect against impact and re-distribute pressure throughout the foot.
- Rubber outsole allows feet to flex properly while walking.
- Heel Height: 3⁄8 in
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 26 (US 9-9.5 Toddler), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Natasha Flex (Infant/Toddler) by pediped. Sorry!
Interested in new pediped products?
pediped Originals are the best first shoe a child will ever wear. These soft soled shoes are designed to closely mimic barefoot walking.
The pediped Grip n Go line, with a thin rubber sole, offers the perfect shoe to help toddlers as they learn to walk.
The pediped Flex line is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers because of its flexible rubber sole.
pediped footwear is the next best thing to bare feet for infants, toddlers and children!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
92% True to size
0% Half size too small
8% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
8% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
91% Excellent arch support
9% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
pediped Natasha Flex (Infant/Toddler)
This is the second pair of these shoes that I have purchased from Zappos! My granddaughter, who loves going barefoot, loves to wear these shoes. It's as though she forgets that they're on her feet! It was also a pleasure to receive my order so quickly.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Cupertino, California
- December 12, 2011
Purchased for a very active 3.5 yr old. Love this shoe! They are absolutely the most beautiful mary jane shoes out there and still look beautiful after lots of use and abuse. As with all Pedipeds I have purchased the support is excellent. I would buy a half size up because the insole really helps to extend the life of the shoe as your child grows. I am buying these a second time!
- Genevieve G - customer
- from Colorado Springs, CO
- December 2, 2011
Very nice and sturdy mary-jane; however, it runs small. I ordered a 12.5 as my daughter has a size 12 but they were too tight.
I'd also recommend: hush puppies
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Moira M - customer
- from St. Maarten Dutch Caribbean
- September 2, 2011
I just bought this shoes for my 17 months daughter - she is just starting to walk. She seems to be very happy and comfortable walking on them. Got them for her to wear in a wedding and they looked absolutely beautiful!
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY, NY
- April 27, 2011
My three year old wears these in lieu of athletic shoes. The soles are perfect for running and playing, and she likes the pretty bows and how shiny they are. I like that she can put them on and take them off herself. Have really taken a beating, and still look great.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Reina f - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- April 28, 2010