- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Leave a trail of style through the winter snow with the cool look of the Harper Flex.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Waterproof boot is constructed from leather and synthetic materials.
- Zipper closure for easy on and off.
- Leather lining and cushioned insole.
- Designed to withstand cold temperatures down to -20°C.
- Flexible design creates natural motion for healthy foot development.
- Flex™ offers an additional 2mm insole to truly provide the most accurate fit. Insoles can eventually be removed as the child grows to extend the length of wear.
- Heels are protected by shock-absorbing cushions that protect against impact and redistribute pressure throughout the foot.
- Rubber outsole allow feet to flex properly while walking.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 12 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 30 (US 12.5-13 Toddler/Youth), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Harper Flex (Toddler/Youth) by pediped. Sorry!
Interested in new pediped products?
pediped Originals are the best first shoe a child will ever wear. These soft soled shoes are designed to closely mimic barefoot walking.
The pediped Grip n Go line, with a thin rubber sole, offers the perfect shoe to help toddlers as they learn to walk.
The pediped Flex line is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers because of its flexible rubber sole.
pediped footwear is the next best thing to bare feet for infants, toddlers and children!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
pediped Harper Flex (Toddler/Youth)
Most flexible snow shoe we have found. My daughter loves the soft fleece lining them. Very warm. Only con is the back of the shoe stitching is already ripping even though she's worn them for only two snows so far. Thought they'd hold up better. Also the white fur on front of boot gets dirty quickly. Love the zipper instead of velcro!
I'd also recommend: stonz snow booties for infants
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from fayetteville, wv
- December 3, 2012