- Pearl Izumi Cycling Apparel
- Get in the saddle and watch the miles fall away behind you.
- Semi-form fit follows the body's contours without being restrictive during high performance activity.
- ELITE Barrier fabric is water resistant and provides superior wind protection.
- Stand collar offers additional protection from the elements.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Direct-Vent panels provide air flow and help regulate temperature.
- One-piece removable sleeves convert jacket to a vest.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Zip pocket at lower right back.
- Dropped hem with adjustable drawstring.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the W ELITE Barrier Convertible Cycling Jacket by Pearl Izumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Pearl Izumi products?
Pearl Izumi® loosely translates to "fountain of pearls". In 1984, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. sponsored the US National Team that won 9 Gold Medals in the 1984 Olympics. Their dedication to athletic and technical cycling apparel, along with the company's dominant market presence, has opened doors to more successful endeavors.
Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. has successfully branched out into different athletic categories such as cross-country skiing, triathlon, duathlon, running and other outdoor sport activities. With a wide variety of men's and women's cycling shoes, cycling apparel, running shoes, running apparel, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. is poised to make a name for itself in the tough world of athletic apparel. The Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. line has an almost cult-like following from coast to coast.