- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pearl Izumi Running Footwear Size Guide
- Don't let those sizzling summer rays scorch your warm-season mileage. Chill out with the cooling protection of these performance-packed running sleeves from Pearl Izumiz®.
- Black Sleeve:
Features ELITE Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool® technology for optimal cooling and protection from harmful UV rays.
- White Sleeve:
Features ELITE Transfer fabric with In-R-Cool technology that delivers efficient skin-cooling and moisture management.
- UPF 40+ sun protection.
- Direct-Vent mesh on bottom side of sleeves.
- Reflective details for visibility in low-light conditions.
- 90% nylon, 10% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sun Sleeves by Pearl Izumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Pearl Izumi products?
Pearl Izumi® loosely translates to "fountain of pearls". In 1984, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. sponsored the US National Team that won 9 Gold Medals in the 1984 Olympics. Their dedication to athletic and technical cycling apparel, along with the company's dominant market presence, has opened doors to more successful endeavors.
Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. has successfully branched out into different athletic categories such as cross-country skiing, triathlon, duathlon, running and other outdoor sport activities. With a wide variety of men's and women's cycling shoes, cycling apparel, running shoes, running apparel, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. is poised to make a name for itself in the tough world of athletic apparel. The Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. line has an almost cult-like following from coast to coast.
Pearl Izumi Sun Sleeves
It's true that I don't have supermodel thin arms but these were very tight in the upper arm area. I wanted these for the sun protection while driving, but they felt like they were cutting off circulation to my arms after just a few seconds of wearing them. These might be great for someone with really thin arms, but they just didn't work for me. I ordered a small based on the size chart, but maybe I would be fine with a Medium.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 15, 2013