- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pearl Izumi Running Footwear Size Guide
- Experience a pure connection with the trail by slipping into the Em Trail N 1 from Pearl Izumi®.
- A lightweight, minimal trail runner.
- Breathable and lightweight mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Seamless upper construction promotes a snug, sock-like fit.
- Bonded, seamless toe cap for added protection.
- Perforated SBR tongue is breathable and nonabsorbent for enhanced comfort.
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- Molded foam insole offers light underfoot cushioning.
- E-MOTION midsole features an ultraminimal platform.
- 1:1 Energy Foam absorbs impacting shoe and returns energy with each stride.
- Midsole Height:
Heel/Forefoot: 4.5mm/ 1mm.
- Forefoot rock plate protects against rock bruises.
- Aggressive, multidirectional carbon rubber outsole supplies reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Em Trail N 1 by Pearl Izumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Pearl Izumi products?
Pearl Izumi® loosely translates to "fountain of pearls". In 1984, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. sponsored the US National Team that won 9 Gold Medals in the 1984 Olympics. Their dedication to athletic and technical cycling apparel, along with the company's dominant market presence, has opened doors to more successful endeavors.
Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. has successfully branched out into different athletic categories such as cross-country skiing, triathlon, duathlon, running and other outdoor sport activities. With a wide variety of men's and women's cycling shoes, cycling apparel, running shoes, running apparel, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. is poised to make a name for itself in the tough world of athletic apparel. The Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. line has an almost cult-like following from coast to coast.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Pearl Izumi Em Trail N 1
Went to a serious roadrunners-type store as I needed decent sneaks for arch support, comfort for a job. So paid quite a bit for a pair of recommended Pearl Izumis - cool looking. Took a bit of time to break in, but have lasted since 05-06. They are supposed to run 1/2 size smaller than normal size - right against big toe, then stretch. A running thing I guess. Stiff too, but quality. Tried on above recently - after buying cheaper other brand - and similar experience, so will return others, get these. I rarely plug stuff, but if looking for a shoe that is a bit funky looking, but offers great support for long days on your feet, give 'em a try.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Robbie R - customer
- from Rye, NY
- April 17, 2013
Hard to find reviews on this shoe so here's my experience. I researched the perfect trail shoe high and low. I came up with the PI Em Trail N1: lightweight, good traction, rock plate, cool design. They run a half-size small for me. I took them on a 16-mile trail run today and they were great. I didn't tie my right foot tight enough and developed a blister on my big toe, but that was my own doing. Great feel, wash easily with the mesh upper. All around pretty happy that I went with this shoe. The bulky mid-sole promotes a mid-foot strike and your stride just rolls. Downhill I felt like I was running on pillows.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- April 20, 2013