- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pearl Izumi Running Footwear Size Guide
- You will be next to unstoppable in the swift, featherlight ride of the EM Road N 1 from Pearl Izumi®!
- Built for the neutral runner seeking an ultralightweight, ultramooth ride.
- Breathable mesh upper with lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Seamless upper construction for a glove-like fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable foam insole for light underfoot comfort.
- Lightweight, dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION midsole provides a smooth, responsive ride with an ideal balance of cushioning and support.
- 1:1 Energy Foam supplies impact protection and energy return.
- Dynamic Offset: 1mm at initial contact and 4.5mm at mid-stance.
- Outsole is made up of a combination of blown rubber and EVA for durability, flexibility and traction.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Em Road N 1 by Pearl Izumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Pearl Izumi products?
Pearl Izumi® loosely translates to "fountain of pearls". In 1984, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. sponsored the US National Team that won 9 Gold Medals in the 1984 Olympics. Their dedication to athletic and technical cycling apparel, along with the company's dominant market presence, has opened doors to more successful endeavors.
Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. has successfully branched out into different athletic categories such as cross-country skiing, triathlon, duathlon, running and other outdoor sport activities. With a wide variety of men's and women's cycling shoes, cycling apparel, running shoes, running apparel, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. is poised to make a name for itself in the tough world of athletic apparel. The Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. line has an almost cult-like following from coast to coast.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
Pearl Izumi Em Road N 1
Super comfortable shoe! They are very lightweight. The pink fabric is light and breathes well. The pink is super bright. I love these shoes!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Katie B - customer
- from Illesheim, Germany
- April 21, 2013
I use this as a general gym shoe-- weights, cardio, etc--even though that's not what they were made for. I like that I can feel my feet in them, yet they still provide a decent amount of support. I'm tired of shoes trying to do too much, so I was really looking for a shoe that would just get out of my way. That's how these are. I tried them on and they were instantly comfortable with no break-in period required. I think they might get a little looser as I continue to wear them, so they might feel too big at some point. I wear them with a thin sock but they could be worn barefoot as well. They feel true to size on me, and they are plenty wide in the toe area which is something I normally have a problem with. Hope they are durable and hold up for the money.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 12, 2013