- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pearl Izumi Cycling Apparel
- Pearl Izumi Cycling Footwear Size Guide
- Keep your run breezy without having to welcome the breeze in by slipping into the reliable warmth of these Pearl Izumi® arm warmers.
- ELITE thermal fleece fabric for optimal warmth.
- Upper arm scallop interfaces just so with tops for full coverage through full range of motion.
- Elastic binding for no-slip comfort.
- Anatomic left and right for a better fit.
- Reflective hits for increased visibility in low lighting.
- 56% polyester, 30% nylon, 14% elastane.
- Machine wash cold, drip dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Elite Thermal Arm Warmer by Pearl Izumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Pearl Izumi products?
Pearl Izumi® loosely translates to "fountain of pearls". In 1984, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. sponsored the US National Team that won 9 Gold Medals in the 1984 Olympics. Their dedication to athletic and technical cycling apparel, along with the company's dominant market presence, has opened doors to more successful endeavors.
Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. has successfully branched out into different athletic categories such as cross-country skiing, triathlon, duathlon, running and other outdoor sport activities. With a wide variety of men's and women's cycling shoes, cycling apparel, running shoes, running apparel, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. is poised to make a name for itself in the tough world of athletic apparel. The Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. line has an almost cult-like following from coast to coast.