- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Pearl Izumi Cycling Apparel
- Stay warm and dry all day with the Pearl Izumi® Elite Barrier Convertible Jacket.
- Semi-form fit follows the body's contours without being restrictive during high performance activity.
- ELITE Barrier fabric is water resistant and provides superior wind protection.
- Full-zip closure allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Sleeves and upper back of jacket are removable.
- Pit vents for added breathability.
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage.
- Elastic drawstring at hem.
- Elastic cuffs and droptail hemline.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the ELITE Barrier Convertible Cycling Jacket by Pearl Izumi. Sorry!
Interested in new Pearl Izumi products?
Pearl Izumi® loosely translates to "fountain of pearls". In 1984, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. sponsored the US National Team that won 9 Gold Medals in the 1984 Olympics. Their dedication to athletic and technical cycling apparel, along with the company's dominant market presence, has opened doors to more successful endeavors.
Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. has successfully branched out into different athletic categories such as cross-country skiing, triathlon, duathlon, running and other outdoor sport activities. With a wide variety of men's and women's cycling shoes, cycling apparel, running shoes, running apparel, Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. is poised to make a name for itself in the tough world of athletic apparel. The Pearl Izumi® USA, Inc. line has an almost cult-like following from coast to coast.
Pearl Izumi ELITE Barrier Convertible Cycling Jacket
My first experience with Zappos and it was great. The item I chose was the wrong size and they handled the exchange quickly. I will definitely be ordering from Zappos again.
I'd also recommend: Pearl Izumi is a high quality brand
- Gary K - customer
- from Darien, IL
- May 3, 2013
First impressions are positive. I have only got one ride in with this jacket so far. I was impressed how much wind this deflected and it was also much warmer than I expected. The jacket compacts down to next to nothing and will fit in your jersey pocket. A bit pricey for what it is, but that is typical Pearl Izumi. I suspect you can find these on sale at REI and similar. If you are in a position to shell out this much for a wind breaker, this is a good one.
I'd also recommend: Columbia, Mamoth
- Anonymous - customer
- from Eugene, OR
- April 17, 2013