- Relive the glorious days of King's Road in Chelsea, west London, when you wear these fabulous Paul Smith™ Birtley sunglasses!
- Thin acetate frames and arms.
- Plastic gradient or solid tint lenses offer UV protection.
- Double bridge evokes vintage style.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Black enamel and silver-tone pins at temple.
- Brand name logo signature on inside arm and "smile" imprinted on arm tip.
- Protective case with fold-over tab closure included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 46 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Birtley by Paul Smith. Sorry!
Interested in new Paul Smith products?
Paul Smith shoes, clothing, sunglasses and swimwear are beautifully crafted with brilliant attention to detail. Paul Smith socks are an unexpected element of fun to any ensemble. Collections are primarily produced in England and Italy, while the fabrics used are mainly of Italian, French and British origin.
Paul Smith has an ability to anticipate and even spark off trends, not only in fashion, but in the wider context of popular culture. Paul Smith manages to transmit a genuine sense of humor and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics. This is evident in the overall look of both Paul Smith shoes, Paul Smith women's clothing, Paul Smith Swimwear, and Paul Smith socks.
Paul Smith continues to be an integral part of the company; he is both designer and chairman. Paul Smith is continually involved in every aspect of the business and as a result, Paul Smith Limited retains a personal touch often lost in companies of a similar size.