- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please note: Patricia Green advises this style runs small so please order one size up. If you normally wear a half size, please order up.
- It's a ballerina, it's a slipper, it's the perfect hostess slipper from Patricia Green®.
- Wool-blended uppers are fashioned in a cableknit design for added appeal.
- Satin bow and trim are sure to charm and captivate your guests.
- Padded footbed provides cushioning and comfort with each step you take.
- Genuine rubber outsole delivers non-slip grip for sure footing every time.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 6, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cassie by Patricia Green. Sorry!
Interested in new Patricia Green products?
Patricia Green slippers are carefully crafted from quality suedes, shearlings, terry cloths, velours, and more. Finally, you can find a slipper that will cater for every occasion and taste. The recent addition of a high-tech comfort insole means that a Patricia Green slipper is now, more than ever, the total package: femininity, style and comfort!
With Patricia Green slippers, women finally have something to look forward to when they get home. Lounging is no longer a frumpy, dumpy affair. So indulge in the excellence that is a Patricia Green slipper; your feet deserve it.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Patricia Green Cassie
Returned these because as one other reviewer noted, the label on the inner sole is very uncomfortable. It irritated my feet when I tried them on and I knew it would just get worse over time. The label is glued on so it would be difficult to remove. Other than that, they are really soft and comfortable (if not for that blasted label). I liked the ballerina style and the powdery pink and that they're washable. The style means that the top of the foot is exposed so I would have worn them in mild winter weather in Houston. I ended up buying a cozier pair from Giesswein.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Adi - customer
- from Houston, TX
- March 19, 2013