- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Soft and fuzzy Better Sweater Gloves by Patagonia® are exactly what you need on those chilly days.
- Recycled polyester fleece construction.
- Microsuede palm pads and pull tabs for added durability and grip.
- Elastic wrist closure helps seal in the heat.
- S-hook with clips help keep gloves together when stored.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the W's Better Sweater Gloves by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago
- January 31, 2013