- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ladies, line your dome with the elevated style, comfort and warmth of the Patagonia® Beatrice Beanie.
- Although this hat is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its interior.
- Stretch beanie in a regular fit.
- Made with moisture-wicking wool fibers in a textured knit.
- Fully lined with ultrasoft fleece for added softness and warmth.
- 20" circumference.
- Outer: 100% chlorine-free wool.
Lining: 5.2oz 100% polyester fleece.
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Circumference: 19 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Women's Beatrice Beanie by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Women's Beatrice Beanie
Love this hat! Soft warm fleece on the inside and cute knit on the outside. Head-warming perfection in my book.
- Ann R - customer
- November 3, 2011
Bought this for a trip I am taking to Iceland. Disclaimer - I never wear hats. However, it is actually quite cute and very comfortable - it has a liner to prevent that itchy "wearing a hat" feeling. I look goofy in it, but it is comfy and warm. I have blue eyes - and the blue version of this hat looked nice with them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington, DC
- February 29, 2012