- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Free yourself on the trail, in the Tsali 2.0 from Patagonia®.
- A versatile, flexible trail runner.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Protective rubber toe bumper.
- Reflective lacing for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking polyester lining.
- EVA footbed contains 20% recycled materials, and contours to the foot.
- 15% recycled EVA midsole supplies forefoot shock absorption.
- 1mm forefoot shock absorption plate helps disperse pressure and protects the foot, while maintaining flexibility.
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole delivers 360° wet and dry traction.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tsali 2.0 by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Patagonia Tsali 2.0
This shoe is amazing. Lightweight, yet very supportive. Patagonia has hit a home run! I use it for working out, light hiking and casual wear. I have a narrow heel and have a hard time finding shoes to fit - these hug the heel as well as the rest of the foot. Plenty of room in the toe box and the fit is very adjustable with the lacing system. I prefer mine snug, but not too tight. I find the size in length and width to be true. Given the quality materials and construction, they should last awhile too.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Rick H - customer
- from St Louis, MO
- March 29, 2012
These are great. They fit snugly and with some good insoles are some of the most comfortable shoes I've owned. I've gotten a lot of compliments on their style, too. I've been wearing these for office type work for months and they actually look great with dress pants. I'll most likely buy them again.
- Joe - customer
- from Pacific Northwest
- November 17, 2012