- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The weather is out of control, but slip on the Torrentshell Pullover and you've got everything you need to stay comfortable and dry.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Two-way adjustable hood with laminated brim rolls down and stows easily.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin increase comfort.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Zip chest pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and a drawcord hem keep the weather out.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Torrentshell Pullover by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
Patagonia Torrentshell Pullover
Got this for my 17 year old son. He loves it. Fits well. He's 5'10" and very lean...the medium fit him fine.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Connecticut
- October 31, 2012