- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The weather is out of control, but slip on the Torrentshell Jacket and you've got everything you need to stay comfortable and dry.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Two-way adjustable hood rolls down and stows easily.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin increase comfort.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and wind flaps.
- Underarm zip vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 2.5L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry medium.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
I waited for a long time to find the right rain jacket, and then this came along and was exactly what I was looking for. FANTASTIC JACKET! You are crazy not to get this if you're looking for a solid rain shell that's not bulky and has a little style.
- John M - customer
- from Chicago, il
- April 10, 2013
Great rain jacket, but be careful of the hood drawstrings. Mine broke the first 10 seconds that I had the jacket on. The little plastic tabs/stopper on the end are not very secure. Zappos, as always quickly took care of me with the return and refund. I do not know if this is isolated to this my jacket, or a issue with all of them.
I'd also recommend: five ten
- Justin - customer
- from WV
- May 10, 2013