- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- A time-honored torso warmer, the Patagonia® Snap-T® is designed to keep you nice and toasty on the inside when it's anything but outside.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Synchilla® recycled polyester fleece delivers comfortable warmth with an ultrasoft hand.
- Supplex® nylon reinforcement at collar and placket for increased durability.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Four-snap placket allows customizable ventilation.
- Snap flap pocket at left chest.
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem keeps the cold out.
- 100% polyester double-faced fleece (85% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Synchilla® Lightweight Snap-T® by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.