- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- You've been talking about going big—now there's a bib that can help you get there. The Super Alpine Bib craves challenging climbs and exciting expeditions, just like you.
- 40-denier, three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell provides durable, waterproof, breathable protection.
- 150-denier reinforced panels in high-abrasion areas.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- Micro-grid interior increases breathability.
- Two hardness-friendly zip chest pockets and two thigh pockets.
- Full-length side zips allow for a drop seat.
- Articulated seat and knees increase your range of motion.
- Ski boot-compatible lower leg features an internal gaiter, scuff guard, drawcord adjustment and tie-down loops.
- Slim Zip construction features coated, watertight zippers for reduced weight and bulk.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Inseam: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (US 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Super Alpine Bib by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Super Alpine Bib
Great Storm Gear. Fabulous quality, flattering styling, unfortunately didn't fit my body right. I tried both small and medium. The mediums were gigantic in the legs and hips, comfortable up top. The smalls fit my lower half great,but were too tight around the bottom of my rather large ribcage. Bust room would probably not be a problem with either size as these pants have wonderfully adjustable straps. They clearly will work best and be most comfortable with form fitting layers, not bulk. Don't bother opening the front zipper. Use one of the drop flaps to get in and out.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Whitefish, Montana
- March 13, 2012