- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Unleash the mother of all cannonballs in the streamlined Stretch Wavefarer Board Short.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Quick-drying nylon fabric with a touch of spandex for stretchable comfort.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water.
- UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist with a ladder-lock drawstring closure.
- Single-button fly.
- One side zip pocket with interior key loop.
- Brand embroidery at bottom left hem.
- 96% nylon, 4% spandex (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 21 in
- Inseam: 11 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 17 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stretch Wavefarer Board Short by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Stretch Wavefarer Board Short
Easily hands down the best swim trunks I have ever owned. I was very concerned about the price but so glad I bought them. Fit and quality are awesome. I have an athletic build, ie bigger legs and rear, smaller waist.
Felt true to size
- AE - customer
- from Charlotte
- May 20, 2013
Very soft, comfortable quality. They dry quickly. True to size, fit very well. The legs are not too wide. Very cool looking. The SPF factor was also important.
I'd also recommend: NorthFace
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, MD
- April 28, 2013
These fit well - not too loose or tight around the butt, not overly baggy at the knees, and the stretch fabric provides a little give, but no too much. The zipper pocket is large enough to cram a phone and wallet into, but it's not meant to hold that much. The fabric weight is perfect - by comparison the Patagonia "light and variable board shorts" were basically silk (too light) and the the "minimalist wavefarer short" felt like a plastic/canvas hybrid (too stiff/heavy). The price is a bit steep, but I'll pay for quality. A similar pair lasted almost 10 years before I lost them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- March 19, 2013