- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Slip on the the Squeaky Clean Polo and sport a look that would make Mom proud.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Certified organic cotton is grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides, synthetic fertilizers or defoliants at any point during its growth and development.
- Polo-style collar.
- Three-button placket.
- Hemmed short sleeves.
- Patch pocket at left chest.
- Straight hemline with split side seams.
- 100% organic cotton jersey.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Squeaky Clean Polo by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.