- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Full of warmth and style, this chunky Patagonia® beanie is the crowning piece to your ensemble.
- Although this hat is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its interior.
- Textured wool knit is comfortable and warm.
- Fully lined interior with moisture-wicking fleece.
- 20" circumference.
- Outer: 100% medium-gauged chlorine-free wool.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, dry flat.
- Circumference: 26 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Speedway Beanie by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Speedway Beanie
Love this hat. it is so snug and warm. Great pattern on the outside of it as well. I would say definitely intended with persons whose heads run on the small side.
I'd also recommend: Northface
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- March 23, 2013
If you have anything approaching a "large" or "extra large" head, don't bother ordering this hat. I couldn't even get it onto my head. If you have a small head, then go for it. It's a colorful cozy hat with fleecy lining.
- Diana - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- December 18, 2012