- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Put on the Rock Craft Pant before heading out to explore your favorite boulder garden.
- Regular Fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Quick-drying nylon fabric with a touch of spandex for stretchable comfort.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Fixed waist features belt loops.
- Zip fly with snap closure.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Two front hand pockets and two rear envelope pockets.
- One zip cargo pocket on right side.
- Articulated knees.
- 96% nylon, 4% spandex (bluesign® approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Rock Craft Pant - Regular by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Rock Craft Pant - Regular
Great, versatile pants. They look good in public and work well being more active. The material is thin and light, great for warm weather. The cut is neither tight nor baggy, even on us thinner guys. Very comfortable to wear. These are listed as 34" inseam, but the 28" waist I received has 32" inseam max. It's actually a little shorter than most of my 32" pants, but the length works for me, and they haven't shrunk in the washer/dryer, so I'm good, but beware if you want 34" length. These'll be travel pants as well as everyday pants for me. Thinking about getting the other color.
I'd also recommend: Columbia, Prana
- Keith - customer
- from Arizona
- March 4, 2013
These pants are very comfortable and still lets a guy blend. I was looking for a lounge pant that I could venture outdoors with. I am not into the sweatpants look. These were winners in comfort and style among several "yoga" pants that are available on the market.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Plano,TX
- January 27, 2013
Great pants, really nice fabric and quality, but they just didn't fit (high-rise/high-waisted). Note: Inseam on XS is 32".
- Anonymous - customer
- October 23, 2012