- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The view from the overlook is amazing, but it's also cold! Don't take in the vista without first layering on this protective Patagonia® pullover.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric delivers breathable, high-loft warmth with minimal weight.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Four-snap placket allows adjustable ventilation.
- Envelope-style chest pocket.
- Kangaroo hand pocket.
- Brushed microfleece trim on cuffs and hem.
- 100% polyester fleece.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover
Love, love, love! I'm a size small but I like getting sweaters and jackets a size bigger just for wiggle room but they only had this in a small so I just gave in and bought it and it fits perfect. Perfect fit and still gives me the wiggle room that I love.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Dallas
- January 24, 2013
Beautiful, soft and stylish. Runs small in size.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 31, 2012
Washes and wears excellently. Looks great and feels super soft. Perfect weight for southern mild climate.
- Jenn - customer
- from savannah
- December 28, 2012
Warm, comfortable, fits well. Simple Pullover, in a very pretty color.
- Samantha G - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- December 14, 2012