- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Wear the R3® alone or under a shell when temperatures really dip for maximum warmth without the bulk.
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric keeps you warm, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Polartec Power Stretch® panels at sides and under the arms.
- Offset shoulder yoke for comfort under pack straps.
- Drawcord hem.
- Two zip hand pockets and one zip chest pocket.
- Main: 98% polyester (70% recycled), 2% spandex.
- Side panels: 88% polyester (60% recycled), 12% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the R3® Hi-Loft Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
- Mike L - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- January 16, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Wellesley, MA
- January 3, 2011
more of slim fit, but not too slim, 5'11" 150lbs and medium fit best, collar is a definitely wide like in photo, can be folded over and looks pretty good, fleece is fur-like if you're into that
- MS - customer
- from DC
- January 23, 2013
Bought an R3 last season and used it for skiing and alpine climbing in very cold CO weather all winter. It is teh warmest midlayer I have ever owned and very comfortable. I do wish the collar was about an inch shorter but everything else is perfect. It held up to many washes and even the long, high loft did not tangle or pill. The only thing to stress if you are not familiar with teh product is that it is a mid layer and does not work well as your only jacket because there is NO wind protection. The high loft is made super breathable being built on a sort of mesh so any wind without a shell over it will blow right through.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 25, 2012