- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Add an extra layer of warmth on cold days at the crag or kicking around the campfire with the minimalist R1® Pullover.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Interior high-low grid improves compressibility and airflow while decreasing drying time.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Slight droptail hem.
- 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the R1® Pullover by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia R1® Pullover
This is my go-to top for skiing! I love it! While the cut of the R1 may be a bit slimmer than in past years, it's not nearly as slim as a base layers. The new R1 has plenty of room to fit a mid-weight or the new lighter weight expedition weight tops under it. Keeps me warm all day and fits well. Thanks Patagonia!
I'd also recommend: Patagonia
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- February 11, 2013
Unlike Patagonia R1 Pullovers from previous years the current top is cut with a very slim fit, especially in the bust.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Silver Creek Township
- December 26, 2012