- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Add an extra layer of warmth on cold days at the crag or kicking around the campfire with the minimalist R1® Pullover.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Interior high-low grid improves compressibility and airflow while decreasing drying time.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Shoulder yoke is offset for increased comfort while wearing a pack.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Straight hemline.
- 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the R1® Pullover by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia R1® Pullover
- Philip F - customer
- from Hudson,NY
- October 23, 2011
This winter has had its share of blizzards in the Northeast. I'm training for the Boston Marathon using this as my outer layer. It's been tested in -10 to 30 degree long runs. Very breathable, but keeps me warm. I'd recommend this.
- Kirk A - customer
- from New York City
- January 31, 2011
Great looking for weekend wear or for outdoor activity. The sleeves and body are long, which is great for me at 6'4". Very comfortable, durable and easy to care for. I expect to have this for a very long time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Diego
- January 21, 2011
We ordered this for my son in a different color, so we decided to return it. The return policy is great. He got the color he wanted without any of the hassles. We love the free shipping, and I printed a return label right on my computer. You made it soooooooooooo easy. Thanks.
I'd also recommend: North Face
- David P - customer
- from Holland, Michigan
- October 26, 2011
- Monty C - customer
- from Glendale CA
- March 10, 2012