- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Add an extra layer of warmth on cold days at the crag or kicking around the campfire with the minimalist R1® Jacket.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Interior high/low grid enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Zip hand pockets are raised to accommodate harness straps.
- 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the R1® Full-Zip Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Unlike the other reviewer, I really like the fit of this jacket. It's feminine because it isn't so loose and bulky. I think this is meant to be an under-layer which is why it's more form-fitting and snug. The jacket is really warm, I like the sleeve length (which is a little longer), as well as the overall length which is also a big longer than your waist. At least for me, that keeps the cold air from blowing up under the jacket. I would highly recommend. I also felt it was true to size, as I ordered an XS and can wear a turtleneck or hoodie underneath comfortably, which is my normal size. If you want a looser jacket, order a size up.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 22, 2013
This is for a very tiny size medium. I am pretty trim but this jacket needs about four inches more in the body to zip even very tightly. Six inches would make it comfortable.
- Anonymous - customer
- from los altos CA
- October 24, 2012