- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Add an extra layer of warmth on cold days at the crag or kicking around the campfire with the minimalist R1® Jacket.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Interior high-low grid improves compressibility and airflow while decreasing drying time.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Shoulder seams are rotated forward to increase comfort when wearing a pack.
- Zip hand pockets are raised to accommodate harness straps.
- 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the R1® Full-Zip Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.