- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Feel beaucoup stylish in this sweet Patagonia® top.
- Formfitting construction keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support.
- Durable nylon fabric has plenty of stretch for total comfort.
- Adjustable neck and back ties.
- Removable soft cups.
- Elastic band under bust.
- Lined front.
- Body: 82% nylon, 18% spandex.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash warm, line dry in shade.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Print Boucau Halter Top by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Print Boucau Halter Top
I spent years looking for thin swimsuit material that dries up quickly. And I found it. In addition this top looks great. I need support and there are removable support cups that are so thin and they look natural. The top makes you feel very free (unlike some confined tops that are suit of armor type) but covers well, and provides support. And both neck and chest ends tie, so order based on the breast size, not the perimeter as that can be adjusted.
- Zoe - customer
- from San Jose, CA
- August 6, 2012