- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't be surprised when you gain a few admirers after rocking the chic Print Adour Bottom.
- Formfitting construction keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support.
- Durable nylon fabric has plenty of stretch for total comfort.
- Low rise.
- Scooped front.
- Medium rear coverage.
- Lined front.
- 82% nylon, 18% spandex.
- Hand wash warm, line dry in shade.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Print Adour Bottom by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Print Adour Bottom
Very cute bottom but was sold out in my size. I'm 5'4" 120lbs and usually wear size 26 or 27 in jeans. The small cut into my hips and created love handles. It was also pretty skimpy coverage. Would have loved to try the medium.
- Anonymous - customer
- from NJ
- August 14, 2012