- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Whether you're scaling the face of your favorite cliff or portaging your gear through alpine territory, cold, biting wind is still cold, biting wind. Layer up your kit against the chilly wind in the Piton Hybrid Jacket.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® technical fleece is four times more wind resistant than traditional fleece and incorporates breathable water repellence.
- Polartec® Power Dry® stretch performance fabric wicks away energy-sapping moisture from the core.
- Hardface® Technology increases the fabric's abrasion resistance and water repellency.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Soft microfleece lines the stand collar, chin guard, and hem.
- Seamless shoulders reduce pack-strap friction.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Pack- and harness-strap compatible zip handwarmer pockets.
- Body: 90% polyester (50% recycled), 10% spandex.
Back & Side Panels: 94% polyester (54% recycled), 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Piton Hybrid Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- March 19, 2013
Excellent jacket. True to size (it is athletic-cut and meant to be tight fitting for high energy, aerobic activities). Very tough and durable. Will be excellent as a layer under a shell or as a stand along jacket on balmy days.
- Zachary M - customer
- from Chattanooga, TN
- February 19, 2013