- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Designed with comfort and the environment in mind, the ‘Pau' is a sturdy, pliable wool-lined loafer ready to travel.
- A low cut slip-on with double-stretch gore inserts for easy on and off.
- Full toe box with a medium arch and instep.
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA footbed and midsole provide cushioning comfort with ample support where you need it most.
- Dri-Lex backed wool footbeds and natural wool liners aid with moisture management and temperature control.
- Opanka-stitched bottom adds strength and durability while minimizing the need for solvents and adhesives.
- Durable and sustainably harvested 70% hevea-milk latex outsoles are stitched instead of glued to reduce a harsh environmental impact.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pau by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
3% Full size too large
15% Half size too Large
82% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
85% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
15% Felt wider than marked
12% Excellent arch support
79% Moderate arch support
9% No arch support
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 37 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Got these for my boyfriend for his birthday. He is a size 14 in dress shoes and 15 in sneakers. I ordered both sizes for him and the 15 fit better. They are super cute and look really nice. He loves them!Read more » « Show less November 29, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I've had these shoes since May and have already worn through the rubber on the bottom. I've never had a pair of shoes only last 5 months. Not only that, the inserts smelled so bad after a couple of uses. The smell got so bad that I had to put the inserts of a two year old pair of shoes instead of the new inserts that these shoes came with. I was hoping that spending this kind of money on shoes would give me a shoe that could last a couple of years.Read more » « Show less September 21, 2010 by John t
I've had these shoes since May and have already worn through the rubber on the bottom. I've never had a pair of shoes only last 5 months. Not only that, the inserts smelled so bad after a couple of uses. The smell got so bad that I had to put the inserts of a two year old pair of shoes instead of the new inserts that these shoes came with. I was hoping that spending this kind of money on shoes would give me a shoe that could last a couple of years.
- John t - customer
- from Kasas City
- September 21, 2010
- Anonymous - customer
- from Milwaukee, WI
- November 29, 2011
I have only had these for a month, but they are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Mike C - customer
- November 28, 2011
Love my new Paus. Very comfortable and never want to take them off. I found the lining in these to be much better than the leather inners you find in other mocs. Definitely recommend if you're looking for a casual, comfortable shoe.
I'd also recommend: Ecco
- Alan - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- October 26, 2011
Bought these shoes for my brother, and wow, they're good looking shoes. He wears a size 12, they appear to be true to size, and they also don't make his feet look like skis. I highly recommend these, they're both dressy enough for khakis and casual enough for jeans.
- Annie b - customer
- from Detroit
- July 26, 2011