- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Pullover's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Unique quilt pattern keeps insulation in place.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Front zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep the cold out.
- Jacket can be packed in the Napoleon zip pocket for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft(r0 One 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nano Puff® Pullover by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Nano Puff® Pullover
Love this pullover! Purchased for my college-aged son, but I borrowed it & have yet to return it. Super light and the perfect layering piece. The color is a very fashionable slate grey - looks great with just about anything. We took it on a 2 week trip to Australia and someone in my family used it every day. Also makes a comfy pillow.
- JSam - customer
- from Memphis, TN
- January 4, 2012
Incredibly green and just as versatile and warm. Packs to less than softball size and unbundles to be warm as toast in weather down to 20s under a shell in rain/sleet/show. Perfect around the house instead of a hoodie. Did I say it's really green?
- Tom D - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- April 22, 2011
Nano Puff - I love those words. Next year I'm getting a long jacket with nano puff. I got the men's pullover so I would have lots of room when I worn sweaters. This jacket is so light and so warm. I live in Western New York so I will be able to wear it almost year round. I also love the color.
- Lynn E - customer
- from Cambria, NY
- April 20, 2011
Good fit in arms but if you have a long torso, it is short.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 16, 2011
Single most versatile garment I have ever owned. After 1.5 years of crumpling, cramming and spin-cyles, this silken wonder continues to amaze.
- R.B. - customer
- February 21, 2011