- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Jacket's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Unique quilt pattern keeps insulation in place.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep the cold out.
- Jacket can be packed in the interior zip pocket for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nano Puff® Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 35 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
This is absolutely the best jacket I have ever purchased. It is warm, wind stopping, but light. Packs like a dream. I wore this all over Germany in March and was very comfortable with light layers underneath. The cut is tailored but generous. Ordered another color for myself!Read more » « Show less April 5, 2012 by Karen
Top Critical Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Very comfortable but too short and a little boxy! Quality is not superb which it should be for the price! The stitching started to unravel after wearing it for a few hours. Couldn't justify keeping it for the price although the thin, lightweight coat is exactly what I was looking for! Bummed to have to return it.Read more » « Show less May 30, 2011 by Megan K
This is absolutely the best jacket I have ever purchased. It is warm, wind stopping, but light. Packs like a dream. I wore this all over Germany in March and was very comfortable with light layers underneath. The cut is tailored but generous. Ordered another color for myself!
- Karen - customer
- from Carmel CA
- April 5, 2012
I am 6'1" and I am thrilled to say that the sleeves are nice and long on the XL. So far, I am enjoying this lightweight jacket and getting tired of my North Face Denali and needed a lightweight yet warm jacket for running around in this mild winter. This has done the trick so far. Wish the silver color had a little more sheen or something so it looked a little more feminine. What's up with the crazy bright colors, Patagonia? how about a few other more subtle color choices that aren't black and gray. Like a smoky blue or sage green?
I'd also recommend: North Face
- Anonymous - customer
- from NJ
- January 11, 2012
An extremely popular jacket with the outdoors people. lightweight, warm, easy to pack and good looking. I take a size 6 and the small was perfect. All our clothes should be this easy and fun to wear.
- Sylvia p - customer
- from florida and massachusetts
- May 17, 2011
Very comfortable but too short and a little boxy! Quality is not superb which it should be for the price! The stitching started to unravel after wearing it for a few hours. Couldn't justify keeping it for the price although the thin, lightweight coat is exactly what I was looking for! Bummed to have to return it.
- Megan K - customer
- from Rainier, OR
- May 30, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Massachusetts
- April 4, 2012