- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Jacket's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Unique quilt pattern keeps insulation in place.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Jacket can be packed in the interior zip pocket for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nano Puff® Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
This is a lightweight, warm, and stylish jacket. I purchased for my husband who really loves it. He's a medium and it fits him perfectly.
- Lee - customer
- March 19, 2012
I purchased this jacket for my son and he absolutely loves it! Runs true to size. It provides warmth and a great wind block without being overly heavy. Perfect for travel or the unexpected temperature changes we experience on the West Coast.
I'd also recommend: NorthFace
- Karen - customer
- from Carmel
- March 19, 2012
This is the best jacket ever. I have one and gave it to everyone in my family for Christmas.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore
- December 30, 2011
Great jacket but more importantly, great Zappos! I ordered this at 4pm on Monday and received it Tuesday. My BF was so happy he didn't have to wait long for a replacement Christmas present. I had given him an Eddie Bauer Ascent down shirt and had to return it. The Patagonia is a much nicer fit. My BF wanted this mainly for an under layer so I was looking for very little puff and this is perfect. I ordered fennel and alpha green. I returned the fennel because my BF wanted something more neutral. I would have kept the fennel if it fit me. Alpha green is a little boring IMO but it does look brown sometimes and olive green sometimes, which is kind of cool and certainly goes with a lot.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Albany, NY
- December 28, 2011
- Jason K - customer
- from Topeka, KS
- November 26, 2011