- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you—the Nano Puff® Jacket's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Ultralight recycled polyester ripstop creates a windproof, water-resistant barrier.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Unique quilt pattern keeps insulation in place.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord hem keep the cold out.
- Jacket can be packed in the interior zip pocket for easy portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nano Puff® Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 34 reviews.
Top Positive Review
4 people found this review helpful.
I am 6'1" and I am thrilled to say that the sleeves are nice and long on the XL. So far, I am enjoying this lightweight jacket and getting tired of my North Face Denali and needed a lightweight yet warm jacket for running around in this mild winter. This has done the trick so far. Wish the silver color had a little more sheen or something so it looked a little more feminine. What's up with the crazy bright colors, Patagonia? how about a few other more subtle color choices that aren't black and gray. Like a smoky blue or sage green?Read more » « Show less January 11, 2012 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Very comfortable but too short and a little boxy! Quality is not superb which it should be for the price! The stitching started to unravel after wearing it for a few hours. Couldn't justify keeping it for the price although the thin, lightweight coat is exactly what I was looking for! Bummed to have to return it.Read more » « Show less May 30, 2011 by Megan K
I love this jacket! Borrowed my daughter's one day and had to get my own! Then found out other daughter and granddaughter have 4 more between them, with matching vests! Want a photo?
- Carol R - customer
- from Newport Beach, CA
- March 18, 2013
I love this jacket and have it in four colors. The curaco blue is a brilliant turquoise jewel color and not at all as shown. It is much nicer than depicted. The forge grey however is terrible. (bland, and the contrast color was a grim choice). It is warm, stylish, and packable. I wear it with everything from dresses to jeans. I hope they always make the Nano Puff. It runs true to size.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 13, 2013
I took this jacket and traveled all over Asia with it during all types of weather conditions. It held up nicely against the cold, wind, and snow. Now I found myself relying on it throughout the winter in Iowa. Love it.
- Kat - customer
- from Iowa
- March 5, 2013
This coat is great! It is lightweight but very warm. Great idea for traveling and flying. You just roll it up and it is a great pillow or can be stored in a small space.
- Connie - customer
- from virginia beach
- February 20, 2013
It's weightless and terrific for travel and feels great on. Sleeves are long but easy to push elastic up inside. Runs to the small side. If it's really cold it's a good liner. I love it.
I'd also recommend: north face
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York City
- January 22, 2013