- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The Minimalist Wavefarer Board Short handles hikes and gnarly surf with equal ease thanks to its versatile design.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for everyday activities.
- Lightweight, quick-drying, durable fabric.
- Fixed waist with a ladder-lock drawstring closure.
- Single-button fly.
- One side zip pocket.
- 100% Supplex® nylon.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 9 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Minimalist Wavefarer Board Short - 19" by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.