- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Your alpine arsenal may be extensive, but it's incomplete if you're not packing the big gun—the M10 Jacket from Patagonia®.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- H2No® Performance Standard breathable shell is fully seam sealed to prevent exterior water and wind from penetrating.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood sports a laminated visor.
- Microfleece lining at neck and chin increases comfort.
- Watertight, full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Long sleeves boast hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Napoleon zip pocket.
- Drawcord hem shuts down upward drafts.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- H2No® 3L 100% nylon ripstop.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry medium.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the M10 Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
This is the best, lightest, hard shell I ever seen! It packs into the small chest pocket. The sizing says "slim Fit". Glad to say it's not too slim. I got a large, have a 38" waist and enough room to wear a layer under it. Perfet size!!! It's expensive, but it's the best you can get!!
- OBie - customer
- from St. Louis
- March 28, 2013