- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- The last thing you want when climbing between a rock and a hard place is underwear that can't handle the pressure. Feel comfortable at the crag and at the bar thanks to the Lightweight Boxer Briefs.
- Formfitting construction keeps everything tight to the body for maximum support.
- Lightweight double-knit rib fabric moves with you and feels soft against your skin.
- Gladiodor® treatment repels odors and keeps them from settling into the fabric.
- Brushed elastic waistband for extra comfort.
- Supportive front panel.
- Functional fly.
- Tagless design.
- 100% polyester (50% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lightweight Boxer Brief by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Lightweight Boxer Brief
Best pair of underwear I've ever bought, and now I only buy these. I'm active (biking, hiking, soccer, and so on), so I need a pair that can take some wear and still be comfortable. These are really light, breathe well, always feel comfortable, and just look good to wear. I've worn other cotton and synthetic boxers from Jockey, Hanes, CK, the REI brands, and even other Patagonia ones, but they're either not as durable or a heavy fabric that shows its wear and loses it comfort. These however, get it right.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco, CA
- October 23, 2012
Simply put: These are great. I've taken to only wearing Patagonia boxer briefs in the summertime. Moisture wicking is definitely the way to go on hot days. These are a little bit more form-fitting than some other Patagonia boxer briefs I own, but they're not uncomfortable. The best thing I can say about them is that you'll forget you're wearing them; they're just that comfortable.
I'd also recommend: Exofficio
- Cory S - customer
- from Atlanta
- August 1, 2012
Awesome comfort & very well made. I would like Patagonia to employ only US labor but their fair trade commitment is worth my support.
- Joseph d - customer
- from United States
- July 14, 2012
Great boxer briefs for hitting the gym, on the treadmill, running. Cool, light weight and feels very comfortable. A bit pricey for a pair but worth getting over other brands. The only problem I have is, it does not last, at least with me. I have owned a few pairs that after a while and after many washes, the fabric started to rip, which lead to holes that lead to bigger rips.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Stroudsburg, PA
- September 22, 2012