- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This super-duper lightweight travel pack is perfect for a quick road trip or a hike and everything in between. The Lightweight travel pack by Patagonia® is roomy and extremely durable.
- Main pocket with cinch drawcord to keep gear safe and secured.
- Lid pocket organizes your smaller items for easy access.
- Exterior mesh pockets hold bottles, jackets, etc.
- Breathable shoulder straps and webbing waistbelt.
- Back pad can be removed for use as a sit pad.
- Body: 50-denier 100% nylon triple ripstop with polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 150-denier polyester (47% recycled) double-weave ShiftLayer.
- Capacity: 26L/ 1,587in³.
- 405 g (14.3oz)
- Made in the Philippines.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 19 in
- Strap Length: 34 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 17 in
- Handle Length: 6 1⁄4 in
- Handle Drop: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Light Weight Travel Pack by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.