- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Lightweight travel duffel by Patagonia® is a versatile bag that works great for a trip to the gym, the court, or the field.
- Large main compartment
- Zippered side pocket for small essentials.
- Top pocket holds music in backpack mode or wallet, phone, etc. in duffel mode.
- Tuck-away backpack straps.
- Back and bottom padded for comfort and durability.
- Compression straps and cinch collar hold helmet, shoes, yoga mat, etc.
- Body: 50-denier 100% nylon triple ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Reinforcements: 150-denier polyester (47% recycled) double-weave ShiftLayer.
- Made in the Philippines.
Volume - 2136 in³ (35 L).
Dimensions - 19" x 10" x 9".
Weight - 240 g(8.5 oz.).
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Light Weight Travel Duffel by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Light Weight Travel Duffel
Pros: Lightweight durable easy to clean not bulky fits more than I anticipated cons: straps over zipper can get in the way of zipping transparent straps don't easily fit over shoulder (always slide off shoulder).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Madison, WI
- March 25, 2013
Awesome. I thought it sucked at first because its really small and does look as fortified as it does in the pics online, but it's actually incredibly durable and just well made. I would definitely recommend it - not as a gym bag but as a duffle or anything else...
- Anonymous - customer
- from DC
- January 13, 2013
I love the bag but the color is not true in the picture. It is more of an orange/yellow, not a bright canary yellow which I would have preferred. Will have to send back sadly.
- Tamsen W - customer
- from United States
- March 27, 2013
This bag is very lightweight. That part is great! It holds quite a lot for its size. That part is great! But try to refold and pack it again - they only show it as it arrives packed into the inner pocket, but not how to get it into that pocket once it has escaped out - and you will spend ages trying to get it into packing format. For impatient dummies like me they need to provide diagrams, but I just gave up and threw it into my suitcase. Other than that, it is a good little travel extra bag.
- Ann - customer
- from Evanston, IL
- January 29, 2013