- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Don't let fickle weather get in the way of your run! Suit up in this protective Patagonia® jacket and keep moving down the trail.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- GORE-TEX® Active Shell is ideal for athletes seeking excellent next to skin comfort with durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection.
- Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish, repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- Mesh-lined stand collar delivers increased protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage.
- Articulated sleeves.
- Upper arm zip vents for increased ventilation and cooling.
- Extended cuffs convert to fist mitts for coverage in especially cold conditions.
- Zip pocket at lower back provides secure storage.
- Adjustable drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- GORE-TEX® 3L 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Light Flyer Jacket by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Absolutely love this jacket. Run a Full Marathon without a problem. I felt hot and I just pull down the side zippers to cool off a little. It is really water proof and size was perfect. I usually wear Small but I ordered a Medium because this design run a little small. I am very happy with this purchase.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Katy, Texas
- February 7, 2013
As description says, it's a slim fit. If you are on the upper end of a size, you may want to size up for a roomier fit. The fabric is hard shell, so it does not give.
I'd also recommend: Marmot, Mountain Hardware
- RBM - customer
- from San Francisco bay area, CA
- January 23, 2013
This jacket is a GoreTex running jacket. There are lots of Goretex jackets and lots of running jackets, but very few GoreTex running jackets that I'm aware of. I was worried this jacket would be too heavy, being Goretex, but it's ultralight, so that is not an issue. I run in steady rain fairly regularly, and the normal water resistant jackets coated with DWR were just not cutting it. I am 5'6", 125 pounds and ordered a size Medium. It is *just* big enough. It fits comfortably with a shirt underneath, but is a bit tight with a light fleece sweater on underneath. Even with just a shirt, it's a hair tight across the shoulders, and I'm not particularly broad shouldered. If in doubt, I'd order up. I do think it's nice to have a fairly fitted jacket for running rather than one that billows out and catches the wind. The jacket is also nice looking as it is tucked a little at the waist, making it fairly flattering. The sleeves are a little long without the mitten deployed and a little short with the mitten deployed. Not a big deal, but I'll have to see whether I get used to that or not. I would have preferred if it was a little longer in the back to keep my butt dryer. I haven't run with this in heavy rain yet, but I'm anticipating that since it's goretex, it'll serve the waterproof function well. We'll see. Overall, I'm happy with this item.
I'd also recommend: Under Armour
- Jennifer - customer
- from Washington state
- November 29, 2012