- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- The versatile Micro-D® Zip Neck can be worn alone in milder weather or as a midlayer when the mercury starts to plummet.
- Quick-drying microdenier polyester fleece fabric.
- Quarter-length zip with inner wind flap.
- Forward shoulder seams help prevent chafing.
- 100% polyester (58% recycled).
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 21 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kids' Micro-D® Zip Neck (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
Patagonia Kids Kids' Micro-D® Zip Neck (Little Kids/Big Kids)
This did not disappoint. It is wonderful and very soft - even after a trip through the washer and dryer! I got my slim 7 year old the size small and he will most likely be able to wear it into next fall - so a years worth of wear from it. If you have a larger kid - size up. I got the "Paintbrush Red" color and it is orange as it appears on my screen. It is a beautiful orange! I will be back to order my other 2 kids one of these (in larger sizes for next year though b/c they have pullovers!).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado Springs, CO
- October 7, 2012