- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- The lightweight Baggies Jacket features a wind and water-resistant design to help keep blustery weather at bay.
- Relaxed fit.
- Durable, quick-drying Supplex® nylon fabric.
- Deluge® DWR finish repels moisture.
- Fixed hood.
- Full-length zip with zipper garage.
- Elastic trim at cuffs and hood helps keep out the cold.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (7/8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kids' Baggies Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.