- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Comfy, cozy, and secure—all are things that you want for your infant, and coincidentally, they're also all things you would use to describe the Synchilla® Bunting. Hmm . . . interesting how that works.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort.
- Soft double-faced polyester fleece construction.
- Attached hood extends protection.
- Dual front-zip openings allow easier on and off.
- Long sleeves boast fold-over mitts.
- Zipper design allows bunting to be used as a bag or split-leg style.
- Hand-me-down label inside.
- Woven brand tag at chest.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Infant Synchilla® Bunting (Infant) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.