- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Don't let its lightweight design fool you - the Nano Puff® Jacket's streamlined cut packs a warm, functional punch.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Windproof and water-resistant shell.
- PrimaLoft® One insulation is compressible, breathable, and offers superior water repellency so you remain dry, warm, and comfortable even under the most extreme conditions.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- One interior zip pocket.
- Dual drawcord hem helps hold in warmth.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (12 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' Nano Puff® Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Kids Girls' Nano Puff® Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids)
I originally bought the women's nano puff in a M - I am 5'3" and 120 lbs. Okay fit, but the sleeves were too long. So I decided to give the girls xxl a try. It's perfect! A bit longer and leaner in the body even, so a more flattering fit, and the sleeves are better length too. And the pockets, lined in very soft fleece are nicer too. The aloe green is not the pastel shade they show here, by the way, it's more like an apple green. And the price difference: woot! Very happy with purchase.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 16, 2013