Patagonia Kids Girls' Down Coat (Little Kids/Big Kids)
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- The Patagonia® Girls' Down Coat provides powerful protection where it counts.
- Windproof and lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Compressible and lightweight 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Protective deep hood has lapover construction in front and can be rolled down into a shawl for stylish warmth.
- Two-way, full-length zipper with internal and external wind flap with snap closure.
- Two on-seam microfleece-lined zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls.
- Internal elasticized cuff to seal out cold.
- Slightly contoured for girl-friendly fit.
- Hand-me-down ID label.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester plain weave with a Deluge® DWR.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Length: 34 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2XL (16/18 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error