- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- The Patagonia® Girls' Down Coat provides powerful protection where it counts.
- Style update: The new Down Coat is four inches shorter than in previous seasons, so you'll notice improved mobility and less drag with the same, great warmth that you've come to love.
- Full zip front closure with wind snap-flap for added protection.
- Shell is water-resistant, windproof and very light.
- Fixed hood.
- Welt hand warmer pockets at side.
- Long length provides more coverage.
- Insulated with high-loft 600-fill power 80/20 goose down.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Girls' Down Coat (Little Kids/Big Kids) by Patagonia Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia Kids products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
Patagonia Kids Girls' Down Coat (Little Kids/Big Kids)
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- February 23, 2013
I am a petite female (5'1, size 0/2) and ordered one of these coats in a size XL. It fits me well in spite of my 34-inch bust measurement, and because I have a short torso, it fits even better! The coat falls to a few inches above my knees, and the pockets are just high enough.
- M - customer
- from Cambridge, MA
- December 20, 2012
Absolutely love this coat - lightweight, incredibly warm, washable and good looking! Just outgrew our second one and ordering a third. One suggestion - More colors, please.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 13, 2012
This is a wonderful lightweight coat that will keep my daughter very warm. She is 3 and 42" tall and I ordered the XS, fits great and the length is just past mid calf. Perfect to line up with her boots. This is the second Patagonia coat she has had we love the brand. It is the perfect item to be worn and then handed down to another child.
I'd also recommend: North Face
- YYZ M - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- November 8, 2012
Not as attractive as woman's coats, but well-priced in comparison. The 14 was too big for me (5 ft tall, size 00), but suspect the sleeves would be too short on a 12, so am not reordering.
- Michelle - customer
- from NY, NY
- January 25, 2013